All About Chatbots
Chatbot- What it is & why it is so important
What is a Chatbot?
A Chatbot (Sometimes referred as a bot, chatterbot, smart bot or
How does a Chatbot work?
Basically, the work of a Chatbot can be divided into two core tasks - User Request Analysis & Returning the Response.
Whenever a User asks for a question from a Chatbot, the Chatbot understands the intent of users query & then respond the best answer can be for that question or query. Responses of a Chatbot can be:
• A predefined text
• A content retrieved from a Database that contains diverse answers
• A contextualized snippet of data on the data the user has given
• The result of an activity that the Chatbot performed by interacting with at least one backend application
• A disambiguating question that helps the Chatbot to accurately comprehend the Users demand
Why Chatbots are Important?
Chatbots are important & gaining the trust of many businesses & users due to many reasons, some of them are given below:
· Chatbots can increase user engagement multiple times.
· The immediate availability is the best feature of a Chatbot which enhances the user experience as well as engagement too.
· Its 24*7 availability is a key factor to drive sales many times.
· Last but not the least implementation cost of a Chatbot is very low & the return is very high.
These some are the reason why Chatbots are gaining popularity & have a bright future scope.
Facts about Chatbots?
As we know Chatbots are gaining popularity. But I heard that, in many countries, people are obsessed with Chatbot & love them potentially. let us find some other fascinating facts about Chatbots.
· Most Chatbot Conversations Start with “Hi”.
· People are ready to talk to Chatbots.
· Users are ready to buy things via Chatbots.
· People want to contact Retailers via Chat.
· Users want recommendations from Chatbots.
What are the common Misconceptions about Chatbots?
Lots of misconception and rumors about Chatbots in the air Some of them are wrong & some are written in the wrong manner. So, here we are introducing you with the most common/popular misconceptions about Chatbots:
Chatbots are only text-based: It's not correct. Most of the people thought that Chatbots are only text-based or follow some specific text
rules. But there are a variety of voice-based Chatbots are available in the market & many Businesses are using them efficiently.
Chatbots will replace employees: No, not possible till now. The purpose of creating Chatbot is to enhance user experience & to provide
the 24*7 availability for customer support.
All Chatbots use artificial intelligence: No, not all the Chatbots use artificial intelligence. Even some of the rule-based Chatbots are
designed to use for specific purposes & they do not need any kind of AI for them.
Building a Chatbot is easier than building an app: No doubt Building an app is a tough job but Chabot creation also takes time & it's
very hard to develop & lots of rules & conditions involved in this process. The Chatbot should understand user intent clearly & have specific
response methodology to give a proper response. So, a Chatbot creation is a very complex task which takes a lot of time & logical work
In Conclusion, we can say that Chatbots are playing a vital role in our Business as well as personal life. They are gaining popularity across the world & will be the future of Human & website services engagement. You can ask anything about the Chatbots in our comment section & write us on - firstname.lastname@example.org for consultation & support.