X/Z Reports in Odoo POS
What are the X-Reports and Z-Reports?
An X- Reports refers to the report of the sales made in a day through one POS register, however, a Z-Report refers to the report of sales made in a day through all the POS Registers of the Store.
The X/Z Reports module in Odoo POS allows you to generate both the reports in pdf format at the end of the day for easy maintenance of sales records.
With the X/Z Reports module in Odoo POS module, you can:
● Can generate an X-Report for an open session in pdf format.
● Can generate a Z-Report for a closed session.
● Can select one or more than one session wizard.
How to go about the X/Z report odoo app?
For the X Report in the running session.
1) Go to the POS Module.
2) Click on the “Reporting” tab.
3) Now select the X-Report tab.
4) Select the session you want the report of.
5) Select “print pdf”.
6) You can then save or print the pdf X-Report.
For the Z-Report in the closed session.
1) Go to the Reporting tab of your POS Backend.
2) Select the “Z-Report” tab.
3) Select the session you wish to generate the report of.
4) Click the print pdf button.
5) You can either print this Z-Report or download and save it.
Kanak Infosystems LLP. is determined to take up the complexities of new technologies and make it easier for its clients. A team of highly qualified professionals with vast experience in Developing, Customizing, Integrating and Implementing Odoo and several other ERP Services.
If you wanna explore the possibilities of growing your business with the help of new technologies- book a consultation with us now!