Multi Website Product Available
Multi website product module is allowed to add Product, Product Category, Shipping Method, and Payment Acquirers in multiple Websites.
$ 43.50 $ 43.50
Product not available
Multi Website Product Available
Multi Website Product Available module is allowed to add Product, Product Category, Shipping Method, and Payment Acquirers in multiple Website.
User can select allowed website on which product and Payment acquirers will be show.
Add allowed website for ecommerce category and shipping method.
If User not select another website as allowed website then other things are not shown.
- Navigate to website and then click on Products.
- Open Product item and go to e-commerce tab.
- Select website on which the product will be show.
- Product will be show on allowed website.
- On another website this product will be not shown.
- Navigate to configuration and then click on payment acquirers.
- Select allowed website for paypal payment method.
- In allowed Website paypal payment method will be show.
- This Payment method not show in another website.
- Select allowed website for shipping method.
- On allowed website, this shipping method show.
- On another website, this shipping method not show.
- Select allowed website.
- This Product Category show on website.
- On another Website this product category not shown.
Latest Release 1.0
First version to release.
Here See Demo Video:-
You will get 1 month free support for any doubt, queries, and bug fixing or any type of issue related to this module.
What We Do
Odoo Code Migration
Odoo Mobile App
Odoo DB Migration
Odoo Web Development
|Product Version||14.0, 15.0, 16.0|
Kanak Infosystems LLP Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Kanak Infosystems LLP Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Kanak Infosystems LLP modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Kanak Infosystems LLP Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Reviews and Ratings
Write Product Reviews